A sunshine recipe idea to fit in your lunch box!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 130 g of natural tuna (= 1 can, drained weight)
- 1 slice of ham OR 1 slice of smoked turkey (= about 50-70 g)
- 2 tomatoes and 2 green bell peppers (= 500 g of raw vegetables in gross weight)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Chili powder
Cut the bell peppers in half, remove the peduncles then the white parts. Rinse bell pepper with water and cut into large pieces.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Fry the bell pepper, onion, garlic and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat (6/10) stirring regularly.
While cooking peppers, prepare the other ingredients:
- Wash and cut the diced tomatoes
- Cut ham / smoked turkey into squares
- Drain the tuna.
When the peppers are cooked, lower the power of the fire under the pan (3/10), then add one by one the other ingredients: tomatoes, ham or turkey and tuna. Mix.
Season to taste with the chili powder and the pepper.
Continue cooking for 2 minutes over low heat (3/10).
Cool and refrigerate until serving.
Before serving, add a tablespoon of oil to your dish. Mix.
Serve this cold dish with bread as a side dish.