So tasty it does not feel like you’re eating so much vegetables!
Ingredients for 1 person
- 300 g of zucchini (gross weight)
- 50 g of chorizo
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 150 ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour (or Maïzena)
- ½ teaspoon of Provence herbs (or Italian mixture)
- Salt and pepper
- 20 g of grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F / 180 ° C.
Wash the zucchini.
Cut the ends and cut into large dice.
Remove the skin from the chorizo.
Cut the chorizo into cubes.
In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the zucchini with chorizo and Provence herbs.
Continue cooking on medium heat (5/10) for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg with the milk and corn flour.
Add the zucchini and chorizo. Mix. Add salt and pepper.
Pour this mixture into a gratin dish, then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake at 350 ° F / 180 ° C for 20 minutes.