A unique and complete dish idea! Convenient for a picnic or lunch box…
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 home-made shortcrust pastry (link to my recipe of shortcrust pastry) or 1 ready-to-use dough
- 100 – 150 g of canned mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 200 g of smoked turkey breast
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of low-fat milk (2%)
- 40 g of grated cheese (Swiss Cheese, Emmental for example)
- Salt, pepper
Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 375 ° F.
Cut the bell peppers into strips.
Drain the mushrooms.
In a pan, put the olive oil and vegetables (bell peppers and mushrooms). Mix.
Put a lid on the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, break the eggs, beat them with a fork, then add the milk. Add salt and pepper.
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
Spread the shortcrust pastry into a 28-30 cm diameter pie mould. Poke the dough with a fork.
Put the cooked vegetables over the dough, then the pieces of turkey.
Pour the egg and milk mixture (step 3) into the mould.
At the end, sprinkle the grated cheese on the pie.
Bake at 180 ° C / 375 ° F for 35-45 minutes. Stop cooking when the pie is golden brown.
Serve hot or cold.