Complete and healthy, these muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or a snack on the go. Easy to slip into a lunch box or a racing backpack, they will quickly prove popular with the whole family!
Ingredients for 12 muffins
- 1 ripe banana
- 200 ml of semi-skimmed milk (2% fat – LOW FAT)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g of oats
- 60 g of milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 180°C / 375 °F.
Mash the banana with a fork.
In a mixing bowl, mix the banana, milk and eggs.
Blend the mixture until you get a smooth mixture without a piece of banana.
Mix together flour and baking powder. Then gradually add to the previous mixture.
Add the pinch of salt, the oats and the chocolate chips. Mix.
When you get a homogeneous mixture: your muffin dough is ready.
Place your muffin cups on a baking sheet.
Grease your moulds if necessary:
- The recipe contains little fat, so if your moulds are not non-stick or silicone, rub the inside of your moulds with absorbent paper slightly soaked with sunflower oil.
- If you use silicone moulds, pass them under the cold water before filling them to moisten them
Pour the dough into the moulds.
Bake the muffins for 25 minutes at 180 ° C / 375 ° F.
Unmould the muffins.
Let cool before serving.
These muffins keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze them in an airtight bag.