A very simple and simply delicious vegetable gratin…
Ingredients for 1 person
- 200 g of carrots
- 250 g of potatoes
- 1 small yellow or white onion
- 4 tablespoons of liquid cooking cream (15% fat)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 20 g of grated cheese (Emmental, Swiss cheese, parmesan)
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F
Peel the onion, remove the germ.
Peel the carrots and potatoes. Rinse with water.
Grate the onion, carrots and potatoes, then combine them in a mixing bowl.
Add the paprika and the cream. Salt and pepper.
Mix so that all the vegetables and potatoes are seasoned with cream.
Put the preparation in a gratin dish.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake at 180 ° C / 350 ° F for 30 minutes.
How to make a balanced meal!
This gratin contains a portion of vegetables (carrots, onion), a portion of starches (potatoes), fat (cream), a small portion of protein (cheese).
• For a dinner, this gratin can be eaten as a unique and complete dish.
• For a lunch, this dish can be eaten as a side dish for grilled meat. While your meat is grilling on the barbecue, your vegetables will cook quietly in the oven.