Flavor lover, get ready to excite your taste buds with this Thai-inspired soup!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g of boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh spring onion, cut into rings (or white onion into small dices)
- 300 g of fresh vegetables (net weight): 100 g of mushrooms, 100 g of green cabbage and 1 green bell pepper
- 300 ml of chicken broth (= 300 ml water + 1 cube of chicken stock)
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce (or less if you want a less spicy soup)
- 2 dried kaffir lime leaves (also called bergamot leaves)
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 30 g of rice noodles
Cut the chicken into strips.
Cut the vegetables into evenly sized pieces.
In a saucepan, mix the chicken with the oil, onion, garlic, ginger and curry powder.
Brown for 2 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly.
Add the pieces of vegetables. Continue cooking for 2 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly.
When the ingredients begin to stick in the pan: pour the chicken broth over the ingredients.
Add the Sriracha sauce and lime leaves. Mix, then lower the heat (5/10) and put a lid on the pan.
Cook covered over medium heat (5/10) for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes of cooking, remove the lid from the pan and lower the heat to minimum.
Add the coconut milk. Continue cooking for 2 minutes over low heat.
To finish, add the noodles in the pan.
Cook the noodles by mixing them with the other ingredients. The cooking time will depend on the noodles used: read the cooking time indicated on the packaging.
When the noodles are cooked, remove the lime leaves.
Serve your soup hot on a plate or bowl.