A simple and quick salad recipe with very few ingredients perfect to accompany grilled meats on the barbecue or for buffets.
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 250-280 g of whole kernel corn (= 1 can of about 340 ml)
- 250 g of radishes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives or new onions (green part)
For the seasoning:
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- Pepper to taste according to the spiciness of the radishes
Wash and cut the radishes into thin slices.
Place the radishes in a bowl.
Drain the can of corn.
Mix the corn with the radishes.
Wash the chives or onion, then finely chop.
Sprinkle over corn and radishes.
In a mixing bowl, mix all the seasoning ingredients.
Pour seasoning over corn and radishes.
Stir well and serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator to serve cold.