Simple, quick to make and absolutely delicious, this cake is perfect as a snack.
Ingredients for 6 persons
- 4 eggs
- 60 g of liquid honey
- 250 g of plain yoghurt. It is the fat naturally contained in the yogurt milk that allows us to have a « soft » cake without adding fat!
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 200 g of canned pineapples
Break the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add the honey. Mix.
Add the yoghurt and mix until the preparation is smooth and homogeneous.
Mix the flour and baking powder, then pour over the rest of the mixture. Mix.
Open the can of pineapple. Drain the pineapple slices.
Weigh 200 g of pineapple and cut into small pieces.
Put the pineapple pieces with the other ingredients. Mix.
Pour the preparation into a non stick tin with a high side about 25 cm in diameter.
- Ensure that the pineapple pieces are evenly distributed in the cake.
- It is not necessary to grease the tin if you use a non stick tin
Put the cake in a hot oven (180 ° C / 375 ° F) and bake for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes of cooking, take the cake out of the oven.
Let cool, then remove from the tin to serve.