A shortcrust pastry without butter or fat: the ideal recipe to limit your intake of cholesterol and avoid unnecessary calories.
Ingredients for 4 persons, for a mold about 25 cm in diameter
- 120 g flour + some to spread the dough
- 60 g of plain yoghurt
- 40 g of water
- 1 pinch of salt
In a mixing bowl, put the flour, the yoghurt and the salt. Mix with a spatula.
You can also make this dough with a robot: put the ingredients in the tank of your robot and activate the mixer or kneader for a few seconds.
Add the cold water gradually by mixing. Form a ball of dough. The amount of water may vary slightly depending on the quality of the flour and the way the dough is worked.
This paste should have a consistency of play dough neither sticky nor crumbled.
Your dough is ready to be used!
- Spread the dough on a surface covered with flour
- Rub very often your roll with flour to prevent the paste from sticking on it
- Do not put your dough directly in the mold: use baking paper
- Poke the dough with a fork before placing the filling
- Bake your pie or quiche in the hot oven (180 ° C / 375 ° C) to quickly grasp the dough and prevent the filling from moistening and softening the dough. Cooking time, 20 to 50 minutes, will depend on the filling amount.