A shortcrust pastry without butter or fat: the ideal recipe to limit your intake of cholesterol and avoid unnecessary calories.
Ingredients for 4 persons, for a mold about 25 cm in diameter
- 120 g flour + some to spread the dough
- 60 g of plain yoghurt
- 40 g of water
- 1 pinch of salt
In a mixing bowl, put the flour, the yoghurt and the salt. Mix with a spatula.
You can also make this dough with a robot: put the ingredients in the tank of your robot and activate the mixer or kneader for a few seconds.
Add the cold water gradually by mixing. Form a ball of dough. The amount of water may vary slightly depending on the quality of the flour and the way the dough is worked.
This paste should have a consistency of play dough neither sticky nor crumbled.
Your dough is ready to be used!
- Spread the dough on a surface covered with flour
- Rub very often your roll with flour to prevent the paste from sticking on it
- Do not put your dough directly in the mold: use baking paper
- Poke the dough with a fork before placing the filling
- Bake your pie or quiche in the hot oven (180 ° C / 375 ° C) to quickly grasp the dough and prevent the filling from moistening and softening the dough. Cooking time, 20 to 50 minutes, will depend on the filling amount.
Click here to discover my salty and sweet recipes with shortcrust pastry!