Let yourself be tempted by these shrimps covered with a devilishly spicy tomato sauce!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g of frozen cooked shrimps
- Mix of dried spices: paprika (2 teaspoons) – coriander (2 teaspoons) – cumin (1 teaspoon) – garlic (1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 400 g of diced tomatoes and their juice (can)
- 250-300 g of whole corn kernels (can)
In a frying pan, put the shrimps (do not thaw), the mix of dried spices and the lemon juice. Mix. Cook uncovered over medium heat (5/10) for 5 to 10 minutes: stop cooking when the shrimp are thawed.
Pour the diced tomatoes and their juice over the shrimps.
Drain the corn kernels, then put them in the pan.
Mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put a lid on the pan.
Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat (5/10).
After 10 minutes of cooking, remove the lid. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until there is no more juice in the pan.
This recipe includes a small portion of starch food (corn): you can complete your dish with one slice of bread to make it even more satiating or for those who love to sop the last drop of sauce!