A tasty, complete and quick to cook dish that will be appreciated by the whole family…
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 600 g of cooked white rice (= 210 g in raw weight)
- 200 g of canned green peas
- 1 small white onion
- 350 g of carrots (gross weight)
- 300 g of hot dog sausages
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 fresh green onion
– Peel and finely chop the white onion
– Peel the carrots and cut into small dice
– Cut the sausages into small dice
– Break the eggs and beat them
– Cut the green onion into thin slices
– Drain the peas
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat (7/10).
Add the chopped onion, garlic, diced carrots and pieces of sausage. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often until the onions become translucent
Then add the oil to the pan and the cooked rice. Mix and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
Push the rice on one side of the pan and add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs in the pan and add them to the rice when they are fully cooked.
Add the peas and soy sauce and stir to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Adjust the salt seasoning of your preparation by adding soy sauce if necessary.
At the end, sprinkle with sliced green onion. Mix and serve.