Easy to make and tasty, these beautiful beef bites are perfect for a quick dinner!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 400 g of cooked rice
- 1 head of lettuce
- 200 g of ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 green onions
- 2 teaspoons of fresh garlic flower or 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Chilli powder to be dosed according to your taste
Step 1: prepare the lettuce leaves
Remove the damaged leaves, then cut off the root of the lettuce.
Pick up the lettuce leaves one by one.
Rinse the lettuce leaves with water, then wring them out. Set aside.
Wash the green onions, then cut them:
– Finely cut the white part, then mix it with the garlic
– Chop the green part. Set aside.
You can also use a small white onion and chives to replace the green of the onion.
Cut the bell pepper into very small dices.
In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the onion, garlic and bell pepper for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring regularly.
After 5 minutes of cooking, add the ground beef. Mix.
Continue cooking until the beef is cooked through and begins to grill.
When the beef is cooked, add the soy sauce, ginger, chili powder and sesame seeds. Mix and cook for 2 minutes so as to have a uniform temperature of your dish.
Sprinkle with the chopped green part of onions.
Reheat the rice.
Distribute the cooked rice on the lettuce leaves, then top with the beef mixture.