A very mildly acidic sauce that gives a subtle mix with tomatoes and chicken.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 400 g of chicken breasts
- 400 g of cherry tomatoes
- 200 g of green peas (canned)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Cut the chicken into cubes. Set aside.
Wash the tomatoes and cut in half. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken. Turn back occasionally so that all chicken pieces are cooked.
When the chicken is cooked: add the garlic, the tomatoes and the green peas. Mix.
Reduce the heat (5/10 power) and cook for 5 minutes, then add the vinegar. Let reduce slightly and stop the cooking.
Pepper the dish and add the basil. Mix and serve.