Creamy avocado and tangy yoghurt perfectly combine for this easy and very versatile avocado puree with yoghurt.
Ingredients for 130 g of puree
- 1 ripe avocado
- 50 g of plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
Peel the avocado. Cut it in half to remove the pit.
Cut the avocado into small pieces.
Put the pieces in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
Did you know? Avocado is an oleaginous fruit. It has the distinction of being high in fat; even though these are good quality lipids, mostly unsaturated fatty acids, but lipids nonetheless… Therefore, to integrate this fruit into a balanced daily ration, the avocado must be counted as added fat and not as fruit.
100 g of avocado pulp (½ medium avocado)
= around 14 g of fat
= around 1 tablespoon of oil
Add plain yogurt, onion powder and chili powder.
Mix until obtain a uniform mixture.
Season to taste with pepper and salt.
If necessary, add onion powder and / or chili powder.
Serve well cold
- As an appetizer dip with raw vegetable sticks, Mexican chips or even bread (tortillas, pita …).
- In a sandwich. For example, spread your avocado puree between 2 slices of bread and add a few slices of tomatoes and a slice of smoked salmon.
- To accompany your Mexican tortillas (tacos, burritos, fajitas).