Sweetness and freshness in the same plate …
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g of raw chicken breast without skin
- 50 g of onions = 70 g gross weight
- 50 g of mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 300 g of cucumber = 350 g gross weight
- 250 g of plain yoghurt
Wash the cucumber with water. Peel half of the skin of the cucumber: remove one band out of two. Cut the cucumber into cubes.
Cucumber is extremely rich in water: it contains more than 95%!
– It is a thirst-quenching, moisturizing and diuretic vegetable, and therefore ideal for fighting fluid retention.
– If you incorrectly digest the cucumber: before dicing, remove the small seeds in the centre of the vegetable by scraping with a small spoon.
– Preserve the cucumbers in the fridge in a closed container: they dry out very quickly and lose their crunchy texture.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with a fork.
Mix the cucumber and yoghurt. Reserve in the fridge until the service.
Peel the onion and rinse with water. Mince the onion. Set aside.
Step 4 :
Wash the mushrooms with water. Mince the mushrooms. Set aside.
Remove the excess fat from the chicken breast. Cut the chicken into cubes. Set aside.
In a frying pan, heat oil and cook onions and mushrooms over medium heat (5/10).
When the onions begin to be translucent, add the chicken dices and mix.
Continue cooking, stirring regularly. When the first pieces of chicken start to golden: add the salt, mix and put a lid on the pan. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. If the mixture sticks in the pan, add a few drops of water.
Serve chicken and cucumber with yogurt on one plate.
Eat by mixing chicken and cucumber at every bite.
coucou voilà une belle assiette, qui ouvre l’appétit, bisous
J’aimeAimé par 1 personne