Sweetness and freshness in the same plate …
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g of raw chicken breast without skin
- 50 g of onions = 70 g gross weight
- 50 g of mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 300 g of cucumber = 350 g gross weight
- 250 g of plain yoghurt
Wash the cucumber with water. Peel half of the skin of the cucumber: remove one band out of two. Cut the cucumber into cubes.
Cucumber is extremely rich in water: it contains more than 95%!
– It is a thirst-quenching, moisturizing and diuretic vegetable, and therefore ideal for fighting fluid retention.
– If you incorrectly digest the cucumber: before dicing, remove the small seeds in the centre of the vegetable by scraping with a small spoon.
– Preserve the cucumbers in the fridge in a closed container: they dry out very quickly and lose their crunchy texture.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with a fork.
Mix the cucumber and yoghurt. Reserve in the fridge until the service.
Peel the onion and rinse with water. Mince the onion. Set aside.
Step 4 :
Wash the mushrooms with water. Mince the mushrooms. Set aside.
Remove the excess fat from the chicken breast. Cut the chicken into cubes. Set aside.
In a frying pan, heat oil and cook onions and mushrooms over medium heat (5/10).
When the onions begin to be translucent, add the chicken dices and mix.
Continue cooking, stirring regularly. When the first pieces of chicken start to golden: add the salt, mix and put a lid on the pan. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. If the mixture sticks in the pan, add a few drops of water.
Serve chicken and cucumber with yogurt on one plate.
Eat by mixing chicken and cucumber at every bite.