A gourmet and healthy recipe, it’s possible… try this recipe of chicken coated in a peanut butter sauce!
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 g of chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 white onion
- 20 g of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of dried garlic
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- Black pepper
Cut the chicken into thin strips.
Step 2 :
Peel the onion and ginger.
Cut in pieces, then chop.
Cut the bell peppers into strips.
In a mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar and pepper. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the chicken, onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring constantly, until the chicken begins to brown (about 5 minutes).
Reduce the temperature to medium heat 5/10.
Add the bell peppers and the sauce with the peanut butter, made in step 4.
Cook, stirring regularly, until the bell peppers are tender and the chicken is cooked through (about 15 minutes). Add salt to your taste the last few minutes of cooking.
- With a portion of rice and / or bread for a complete and satiating dish
- With lettuce or green beans for a lighter meal, but high in fibers!
If you like chicken in sauce, here are some of my recipes
Click on the recipe name to see the details